VoiceAmerica is the original digital broadcast company for the production and delivery of Live Internet Talk Radio programming and continues to be the industry leader in digital media, marketing, and distribution. We are the pioneers of digital radio programming and have been since 1999. We create and distribute over 500 unique and innovative radio programs for our millions of engaged listeners worldwide.
Our network channels distribute live programs daily that reach a growing domestic and international audience who connect through all devices via our mobile, desktop, and tablet VoiceAmerica destinations.
VOICEAMERICA ORIGINAL SHOW DEVELOPMENT
New network programs are considered through a selection process. If you are interested in hosting a live internet talk radio show on VoiceAmerica, your first step is to pitch us your show idea by speaking with an Executive Producer.
Our initial phone interview allows us to evaluate you as a potential host. We will also discuss important program details and business arrangements related to the initial 13 week series. If your show idea meets our criteria, you will then be asked to submit a Show Proposal in writing. Your concept will then be reviewed by the Network. If your show is accepted by the Network, your Executive Producer will put together your host contract with VoiceAmerica. Your show will then enter the initial six to eight week pre-production process for the launch of your radio show.
- Executive Producer (to oversee the show)
- LIVE Professional Engineer to produce the show
- Anywhere, any device show delivery
- iOS, Android & Kindle Apps
- Professional Graphics
- Social Media Marketing of EVERY Show
- Press Release Distribution
- Episode E-Cards (to market/ promote each show to your database)
- Professional Voiceovers
- Toll free numbers for Guests & Hosts
- Custom online audio player for distributing your show
- Sponsorship & Advertising control
- Unlimited Bandwidth (this means your show will not be kicked off air due to loading issues and TOO much traffic)
- Live & Pre-Record Options
- Custom Show Page for your on-demand library
- Unique Guest Pages for Every Guest
- Syndication to iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn and Google Play
For the last several years I have thoroughly enjoyed hosting Magnet Investing on VoiceAmerica Business. The network’s reach and professionalism comes across weekly as I continue to receive great feedback from both listeners as well as from my guests. I have been fortunate to have hosted many of this era’s most notable and successful investors as well as noteworthy and famous authors, business leaders, and thought leaders from the fields of ethics, trust, and management. Without exception, I have received only positive feedback about the high quality of the production from my guests. They love your website and how the episodes are achieved for easy future listening. I know my guests and listeners benefit from your technology. As media continues to be re-shaped, I can count on VoiceAmerica to be out front on the cutting edge. “Magnet Investing” with Jordan Kimmel is available on demand, 24/7. Thank YouJordan Kimmel
Q. What is the Difference Between Live and On Demand Broadcasts?
A: Live broadcasts are aired in real time. On-Demand broadcasts are archived audio files that are pre-recorded and available 24/7. Every show on the VoiceAmerica Network is archived and available for on-demand listening.
Q. Who Hosts Shows with VoiceAmerica?
A: We select a diverse community of voices from many different professional backgrounds including; CEO’s and Presidents of large companies, Business Owners, Directors of National Organizations, Entrepreneurs, Thought Leaders, Published Authors, Public Speakers, Professional Athletes, Spiritual Gurus, Wall Street / Financial / Business Experts, Workshop Leaders, Social Change-Makers and everyone in between. If you have a message that will educate, inform and entertain then let’s discuss the possibility of you becoming a host!
What Kind of Support Will I Receive?
A: You will receive full support from the Network. This includes pre-production, promotion, marketing, social media, web page development, training and more. You will also have a dedicated Executive Producer to oversee the entire show.
Q. What Are Some of the Benefits of Hosting a Show?
A sampling of benefits are:
- Increased Reach to National & International Markets
- Build + Enhance your Company & Professional Brand
- Networking with A-List Celebrities & Industry Leading Professionals
- Improved SEO allowing people to find you Faster + Easier on the Web
- Requests for You to be Interviewed on Mainstream Radio & TV Networks
- Become an Authority + Thought Leader in Your Industry
- High Paid Speaking Engagements
- Additional Income Streams
- Avenue to Create/ Distribute Book(s)
- Sponsorship & Advertising
- Increased Database of Potential Clients
- Customer Loyalty & Higher Retention of Existing Clients
- Break through your Plateaus in Marketing & Business Growth